From orderbird version 5 onward, you can also print invoices without details on the ordered items.
Enable “Receipt without details”
- From the main menu, go to Settings> Docket printing.
- Activate "Receipt without details" by dragging the slider to the right. The slider is now blue.
- Tap "Save" in the upper left corner and confirm your changes.
Billing your guests: Print receipts without details
- Select the table that you want to bill.
- Tap on the button with the three dots "..." in the bottom panel.
- Tap on "Receipt without details".
- Enter the number of dishes that you have served to your guests.
- Then check out your guests as usual.
The invoice is now printed without detailing the ordered food and drinks. Instead, it only contains information on how many dishes your guests have ordered: