Sign up for orderbird Pay to offer your guests the service of cashless payment.
Here you will find a complete overview of all the necessary steps. Our tip: Print out this article and check off points like on a to-do-list. This way you keep the overview!
In a nutshell
- Contact Concardis
- Fill out the service agreement
- Go to your bank of confidence for BANKIDENT
- Wait for the Concardis welcome letter or the e-mail from orderbird Pay
- Pair your card reader with your Apple device
- Make a test booking
Start with the cashless service orderbird Pay powered by Concardis in just a few steps. It's best to start the process today, because signing up takes a couples of days.
1. Let Concardis know
If you want to start with orderbird Pay and couldn't decide on it right at the start with orderbird, just write an e-mail to email@example.com.
2. Confirmation email and registration
Concardis will contact you then and walk you through all the necessary steps over the phone, so that you can't forget anything: They will inquire both about you as the economic beneficiary as well as a few details about your gastronomy.
Send your completed and signed service agreement right away to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your information
Economic beneficiaries are natural persons with more than 25% voting or capital shares. A maximum of three economic beneficiaries can be appointed. The following information from each economic beneficiary is required according to the Money Laundering Act in order to successfully complete your registration:
- First- and Surname
- Home address
- Date and place of birth
3. Perform the BANKIDENT
Next, Concardis sends you the BANKIDENT form. Print a copy for each economic beneficiary. After that, each of theeconomic beneficiaries has to go to the bank! Everyone will carry out a BANKIDENT with the following documents:
- Valid identity card or passport of all signatories
- Current register excerpt (Aktueller Registerauszug) if you are holding an AG/GmbH/UG/OHG/KG/eG/e. V.
If a member of the representative body or the legal representative is a legal person, a register excerpt must also be submitted.
- Business registration for sole proprietorships
- Proof of non-profit status with charitable organisations
- Partnership agreement if GbR, trade licence in all other cases
- Authorization, if you are not listed in the commercial register as authorized to represent the company
At the bank, an employee will fill out the documents together with you as described by Concardis and sends everything directly to Concardis.
4. Wait :)
At the end of the registration process, you will receive a welcome-letter from Concardis and an e-mail from orderbird Pay. Only after you receive these two documents is your registration process complete. At the same time, your card reader has already been set up!
- Open the orderbird app and go to Settings > Payment.
- If you find a new payment method called "card payment", then your card reader is already activated.
- Now you can connect your card reader to your Apple device and make your first test booking. You can find step by step instructions here: How Do I connect the card reader with my iPad?
Next we'll tell you how to check the status of orderbird PAY.