From orderbird App Version 5.5. on, you can use the “count guests” button to log the number of guests. After closing the shift, you can analyse the number of guests on my.orderbird.com. Here you can also see the average turnover of your customers. This will help you in planning the shifts for you staff, but also to develop new ideas on how you can further increase your sales per customer.
In a nutshell
- orderbird Version 5.5. must be installed on all of your Apple devices.
- The purple line in the graph on my.orderbird.com shows you the number of your guests, that have been tracked by your staff. Take a look at different time periods to analyse it further.
- My.orderbird.com shows you the average daily, weekly and annual sales of customers.
Step by step
- Make sure you have installed orderbird Version 5.5. on all of your Apple devices. Only then your staff will be able to track the number of your guests as well as my.orderbird.com being able to calculate and analyse the total number of guests.
- Sign in to my.orderbird.com.
- Take a look at the purple points in the graph to see how many guests visited you. For example, click on "week" to see how many guests have visited you in a week.
- If you move the cursor over the bars in the graph, you can see your turnover and the number of guests for that day.
- You can see the average daily, weekly and annual sales below the graph.
Note: To analyse the number of guests for a shift, the shift must be closed.