Your email-invoices do not look quite right yet? You would like to put your logo on your printed invoices? Edit your invoices on my.orderbird.com to give them the right look!
From 01.01.2020 the obligation to issue receipts ("Belegausgabepflicht") applies in Germany. It means that you have to create a receipt for every order and offer it to your customers. If you want to create the receipt digitally, you can find out here how to enter your data for the digital invoice template.
In a nutshell
- Log in to my.orderbird.com
- Click in the navigation on "Settings" > "Venue".
- Change or update the name of your business, telephone number, VAT ID or tax number, address and logo
Step by step
- Open my.orderbird.com and log in with your access data.
- Click "Settings" in the main menu and then select "Business".
- Now you can enter the following information:
- The name of your business
- Your phone number
- The value added tax identification number (VAT Number) or tax number and
- Your address
- You can also add your logo here so that it appears on your digital and printed invoice.
- Finally, click "Save business details" to save your changes.
In order for you to be compliant with the obligation to issue receipts ("Belegausgabepflicht"), you must have the postal address and the VAT ID number or your tax number on every invoice you send.
Please sign in to leave a comment.