With the orderbird delivery service connection app, you can bring all kinds of benefits to your restaurant:
- All delivery services in one app, directly on your POS iPad or other device of your choice.
- No extra hardware needed
- Production receipts come out directly on your kitchen or beverage printer, as you are used to.
- No extra invoicing of sales via delivery services, because the sales data of the orders land directly in your orderbird PRO cash register.
Step by step
- Activate your Deliverect account: Check your inbox to see if you have already received an email from Deliverect with the access data for your Deliverect account. Use it to log in to orderbird.deliverect.com.
- Download the delivery service connection app now:
If you haven't already done so, start a new shift in the orderbird PRO app now.
Log into the app for the delivery service connection with the same access data that you use for MY orderbird or the orderbird PRO app.
Continue directly in your app for the delivery service connection. Click on the three stripes in the upper left corner and then on "Let's go - step by step" and let yourself be guided through the setup.
System requirements for the activation of the delivery service connection
In order for the delivery service connection app to run smoothly, the following technical requirements should be met:
You have activated your TSE (only for Germany).
Your company is located in Germany, as the delivery service connection is currently only available for Germany.
Your iPad runs on at least iOS 15
You have installed at least orderbird PRO app version 7.6.6
You use orderbird compatible printers (Epson or Star)