Did you know? From 1.7.2020 until 31.12.2020 reduced VAT rates will apply in Austrian hospitality business. You can find an overview here: The new tax rates 2020 in Austria.
This is the fastest way to manually set the new tax rates in the orderbird app...
- In the orderbird main menu tap on Settings > Orderpad > Menu card
- Update the tax rate of a family group
- Tap on the "i" to the right of the name of a family group that contains food.
- Set the new tax rates for this product group for Inhouse and Takeaway
prior to 01.07.2020
from 01.07.2020 on
FOOD VAT 10% 5% DRINKS VAT 20% 5%
- Tap "Done" in the upper left corner.
- Update the tax rate of the items
- Tap on the name of the family group to get to the items.
- Tap on an item.
- Activate "Derive VAT".
- Tap on "Done" in the top left corner.
- Repeat this for all items in the product group.
- Tap on "Save" in the upper left corner.
- Repeat this procedure for each family group that contains drinks and activate "Inherit Tax Rates" for the respective items.
If you need more details, you can find them here: How do I change tax rates (VAT) in my orderbird menu?