To ensure that all your sales data is stored centrally and securely, you need an account on my.orderbird.com. Your sales advisor will send you a link by e-mail which you can use to register on my.orderbird.com.
In a nutshell
- Follow the link in the e-mail you received from your sales representative: "Register now for my.orderbird"
- Create your my.orderbird-account
- Confirm the activation link in the email you receive
- Log in with your data - done!
Step by step
- Open the link from the e-mail your sales rep sent to you
The subject of the e-mail is "Register now for my.orderbird".
- Create an account
Enter the following data to create your account:
- the name of your venue
- the city where your restaurant is located
- your email address: Choose your email-address wisely, because it will be used for billing purposes and all communication with orderbird!
- the password of your choice
- Click on "Continue".
- Activate your account
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email with the subject “Welcome to my.orderbird”.
- Open the email and click on the button "activate my.orderbird" and you will be redirected to my.orderbird.com.
- Log in
Now enter the login data you have provided earlier and click on "Login".
- Tadaah! You have created your personal my.orderbird-account. To see what you can do with my.orderbird, read on!
Any more questions?
I did not receive an activation email, what do I do now?
If you can't find the activation email in your inbox, please check your spam folder. Sometimes an email is wrongly sorted there. Please also note that the delivery of the mail can take up to 10 minutes in individual cases.
In the next step, we show you what you can do on my.orderbird.com.