To ensure that all your sales data is stored centrally and securely, you need an account on my.orderbird.com. Create your own account now!
In a nutshell
- Go to my.orderbird.com and create an account for yourself
- Confirm the activation link in the email you receive
- Log in with your data - done!
Step by step
- Go to my.orderbird.com
Open the page https://my.orderbird.com in your internet browser
- Create an account
Click on "Sign up" in the top right corner.
Enter the following data in the new window:
- the name of your venue
- the city where your restaurant is located
- your email address: Choose your email-address wisely, because it will be used for billing purposes and all communication with orderbird!
- the password of your choice
- Click on "Continue".
- Activate your account
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email with the subject “Welcome to my.orderbird”.
- Open the email and click on the button "activate my.orderbird" and you will be redirected to my.orderbird.com.
- Log in
Now enter the login data you have provided earlier and click on "Login".
- Tadaah! You have created your personal my.orderbird-account. To see what you can do with my.orderbird, read on!
Any more questions?
I did not receive an activation email, what do I do now?
If you can't find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder. Sometimes an email is wrongly sorted there. Please also note that the delivery of the mail can take up to 10 minutes in individual cases.
In the next step we show you what you can do on my.orderbird.com.