You've decided to start using card payment to reach even more customers and increase your turnover? Or you want to change your current provider due to bad conditions? We have landed the best card payment partner for you: Concardis. All information about orderbird Pay powered by Concardis can be found on this page.
About orderbird Pay
Your advantages with orderbird Pay!
- No separate cash register cut is necessary
- You're doing your cash check with the daily Z-report.
- The dealer receipts are saved online, the customer receipts is always printed.
- No more mistyping! The amount from your orderbird POS is automatically sent to the card reader
- More security: Direct debits can no longer bounce because customer liquidity is checked live and only then a transaction takes place.
The exact conditions: An overview
- One-time purchase price of the card reader: 149€ excl. VAT
- Transaction fee EC cards (Maestro & VPay): 0.95% of turnover
- Transaction fee credit cards (MasterCard & Visa): 2.50% of turnover
- No monthly fee
- Weekly payment cycle
- Cancellation of the contract is possible at any time towards the end of the following month
- The card reader already supports the latest NFC technology for contactless payment
- Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, and other mobile payment options are accepted!
Any more questions?
How can I start using orderbird Pay as quickly as possible?
This is what you need to start quickly with orderbird Pay:
- An iPad, iPhone or iPod with the orderbird app
- The orderbird card reader
- The completed registration form confirmed by Concardis and the welcome letter
Got everything at hand? Continue reading here: How Do I pair my card reader with my iPad? to get started!
I am an existing orderbird customer. How do I get my new card reader?
Simply write an email to our support team [email protected]. We will create an order for the card reader and hand over your contact data to Concardis so that the registration process can get started. Concardis will contact you directly! You can find out everything else here: Step 5.1: Register for orderbird Pay.
Once you hold the card reader and welcome letter from Concardis in your hand, they have confirmed your registration. Now you can connect the card reader to your Apple device: How Do I connect the card reader with my iPad?
I am not an orderbird customer. Can I still use the card reader?
No, this will not work! The device is adapted especially to the orderbird POS system.
To become an orderbird customer and take advantage of the card payment system, simply fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
In the next step, you learn how to register for orderbird Pay.